Followers

Little Taz Garage

Salam n Good Day!!

Welcome to my blogshop 'Little Taz Garage'

Feel Free to spend ur time browsing in my blog.Kindly click OLDER POSTS or BLOG ARCHIVE to see my available collections.

All items/clothes are READY STOCK unless stated otherwise..

Any sold out collections i'll remove from my blog to avoid too much scrolling while browsing..

To order...drop ur order in my email -->tazgarage@gmail.com or inbox me @ Facebook -Yanti Ramlan or SMS me @0139081314

Please..please..please...dun be Back Out buyer..Please responsible to ur order..If u wish to cancel the order,kindly informed me.Once payment made,no refund or cancellation will be entertained.

Free Delivery for Kuantan area (subject to availability)

Last but not Least....Happy Shopping =)

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Promo !!! Promo !!! Promo !!!!




PROMOTION !!!! 
CUTE DISNEY PRE-WALKER SHOE !!!!
 
Buy 1 for RM 20...Normal Price RM 24...
Buy any 3 sets for RM 18/set !!!!!
Promotion valid until this FRIDAY only !!!
Hurry up guys...grab for our lil' one...


Please refer this link for more collections --> PRE-WALKER SHOES

1 comment:

  1. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete